ALL TEAMS MUST CHECK IN BEFORE THEIR FIRST MATCH OR OFFICIATING ASSIGNMENT!
- Check-in your team electronically via AES following these steps:
- On-Site Team Check-In - For teams who miss the online check-in must check in on-site at their respective playing venue. See below for available times and locations.
- Go to "My Events"- select event name
- Click on "My Teams"
- Click "Check-In" (to verify or make changes to your roster)
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Verify Roster" once updated
- Enter credentials- Name and Phone Number
- Click "Check-in"
Open - Monday 12am
Close - Friday 5pm
Teams who check in online can stop by the on-site team check-in to simply pick up coach wristbands.Please note the Region mandates, the certified scorekeeper and R2 on your team’s roster must be the person that is performing those duties for all teams in the Bid division. The Region may enforce this by checking the scoresheets and the penalty will be forfeiture of matches.
- To check in a team, please bring an updated roster per team from Advanced Event Systems. Any changes that need to be made must be completed on AES and be reflected on the official printed roster that is submitted at Team Check-In. We will not be able to print a copy of your roster!
How to download and print a team roster
Please refer to the example to the right for an accepted official team roster. All areas highlighted in green are required.
- Log in to Advanced Event Systems with a Club Director user profile.
- Under the "Club Director" tab in the top left corner, click 'Clubs.'
- From the 'Quick Links' options at the top, choose 'Teams'.
- Find the necessary team and click on the team name .
- From the list of events click the "Print" link (far right) located next to the tournament you are attending.
*Be sure you are printing the roster for the correct event
- Double check your roster is correct. If so, print that roster and be sure to bring a signed copy to Team Check-In.
- Repeat these steps for all teams participating in the tournament.